Are you looking for How Children Learn: Educational Theories and Approaches - from Comenius the Father of Modern Education to Giants Such as Piaget, Vygotsky and Malaguzzi by author Linda Pound?. Here, at wc-link.org, you can download the PDF version of this book by clicking link below. Normally, this book cost you £19.99. The PDF version of How Children Learn: Educational Theories and Approaches - from Comenius the Father of Modern Education to Giants Such as Piaget, Vygotsky and Malaguzzi is available for free.
registration requiredPrimay Link
- How Children Learn 3: Contemporary Thinking and Theorists
- Succeeding on your Primary Pgce
- How Children Learn 4: Thinking on Special Educational Needs and Inclusion
- Child Development, An Illustrated Guide 3rd edition with DVD: Birth to 19 years
- Readings for Reflective Teaching in Schools
- Learning Theories in Childhood
- How Children Learn: From Montessori to Vygotsky - Educational Theories and Approaches Made Easy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection 5th Edition: Linking Theory and Practice
- Understanding Child Development 0-8 Years 4th Edition: Linking Theory and Practice
- Outstanding Early Years Provision in practice - Book 2: More activities showing how to transform your setting into an exceptional learning environment using simple ideas.